Measuring Taxes on Income from Capital: Evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Devereux & Alexander Klemm, 2003. "Measuring taxes on income from capital: evidence from the UK," IFS Working Papers W03/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael P & Griffith, Rachel, 2003. "Evaluating Tax Policy for Location Decisions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(2), pages 107-126, March.
- Gaëtan Nicodème, 2001.
"Computing effective corporate tax rates: comparisons and results,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
153, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2001. "Computing effective corporate tax rates: comparisons and results," MPRA Paper 3808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Gordon & Laura Kalambokidis & Joel Slemrod, 2003. "A New Summary Measure of the Effective Tax Rate on Investment," NBER Working Papers 9535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Ruiz, 2006.
"Convergence de l'impôt sur les sociétés dans lUnion européenne,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 173(2), pages 79-96.
- Fernando M. M. Ruiz, 2006. "Convergence de l'impôt sur les sociétés dans l'Union E uropéenne," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 79-96.
- Michael P. Devereux, 2003. "Measuring Taxes on Income from Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 962, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2010.
"Behavioural responses to corporate profit taxation,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 193(2), pages 109-130, June.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2008. "Behavioural Responses to Corporate Profit Taxation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1029, The University of Melbourne.
- Koffie Ben Nassar, 2008. "Corporate Income Tax Competition in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 08/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Katharina Finke & Jost H. Heckemeyer & Timo Reister & Christoph Spengel, 2013. "Impact of Tax-Rate Cut cum Base-Broadening Reforms on Heterogeneous Firms: Learning from the German Tax Reform of 2008," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(1), pages 72-114, March.
- Félix Domínguez Barrero & Julio López Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo Sauco, 2005. "Do Corporate and Personal Income Taxes Affect Incorporation?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 174(3), pages 55-86, September.
- Haufler, Andreas & Klemm, Alexander & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2006.
"Globalisation and the mix of wage and profit taxes,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
885, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Alexander Klemm & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006. "Globalisation and the Mix of Wage and Profit Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1678, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "Developments in the Taxation of Corporate Profit in the OECD since 1965: Rates, Bases and Revenues," Working Papers 0704, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007. "Modelling Behavioural Responses to Profit Taxation: The Case of the UK Corporation Tax," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 998, The University of Melbourne.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2008.
"Corporation tax buoyancy and revenue elasticity in the UK,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 24-37, January.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007. "Corporation Tax Buoyancy and Revenue Elasticity in the UK," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 985, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007. "Corporation Tax Buoyancy and Revenue Elasticity in the UK," Working Papers 0712, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "How has the UK corporation tax raised so much revenue?," IFS Working Papers W04/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marcin Piatkowski & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2008. "Zero Corporate Income Tax in Moldova; Tax Competition and Its Implications for Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Haufler & Alexander Klemm & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2009.
"Economic integration and the relationship between profit and wage taxes,"
Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 423-446, March.
- Andreas Haufler & Alexander Klemm & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2008. "Economic integration and the relationship between profit and wage taxes," Working Papers 0810, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Haufler, Andreas & Klemm, Alexander & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2009. "Economic integration and the relationship between profit and wage taxes," Munich Reprints in Economics 20403, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Budryte, Alge, 2005. "Corporate income taxation in Lithuania in the context of the EU," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 200-228, June.
- Becker Johannes & Fuest Clemens, 2006. "Observable Depreciation Deductions and the Effective Marginal Tax Burden on Investment," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 226(4), pages 346-360, August.
- Nguyen-Thanh, David & Strupat, Christoph, 2012. "Is the Burden Too Small? – Effective Tax Rates in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 389, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "Taxes in the EU New Member States and the Location of Capital and Profit," Working Papers 0703, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "What has been the tax competition experience of the past 20 years?," IFS Working Papers W04/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2004-05-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2004-05-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.