Perceptions of Corruption in Ukraine: Are They Correct?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2008. "The perception of corruption," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0508, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Mariana Gerstenblüth & Natalia Melgar & Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi, 2008.
"Threats in Latin American and Caribbean countries: how do inequality and the asymmetries of rules affect tax morale?,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1408, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Mariana Gerstenblüth & Natalia Melgar & Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Threats in Latin American and Caribbean countries: How do inequality and the asymmetries of rules affect tax morale?," Working Papers 143, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Pablo Moyal & Máximo Rossi & Tatiana Rossi, 2004. "De la Percepción de la Corrupción a la coima: Un Puente Invisible," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0904, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption perceptions; corruption; simultaneous system estimation;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.