Has the Growth of Real GDP in the UK been Overstated because of Mis-Measurement of Banking Output?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Has the Growth of Real GDP in the UK Been Overstated Because of Mismeasurement of Banking Output?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 224(1), pages 59-65, May.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2013. "Has the growth of real GDP in the UK been overstated because of mis-measurement of banking output?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49352, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2013.
"Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermathof the financial crisis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58239, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermath of the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 1307, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2013. "Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermath of the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57996, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Medium and Long Run Prospects for UK Growth in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis," CEP Occasional Papers 37, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; national income accounting; banking; financial services; mis-measurement;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-10-25 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepops:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEPOP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.