One Third of the Worlds Growth and Inequality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Liberati, 2015.
"The World Distribution of Income And Its Inequality, 1970–2009,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 248-273, June.
- Paolo Liberati, 2012. "The world distribution of income and its inequality, 1970 - 2009," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0163, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Servaas Van Der Berg & Megan Louw, 2004.
"Changing Patterns Of South African Income Distribution: Towards Time Series Estimates Of Distribution And Poverty,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(3), pages 546-572, September.
- Servaas van der Berg & Megan Louw, 2003. "Changing Patterns of South African income distribution: Towards time series estimates of distribution and poverty," Working Papers 02/2003, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy M. Smeeding, 2002. "Globalization, Inequality, and the Rich Countries of the G-20: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS)," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 48, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Michał Kruszka & Marcin Puziak, 2010. "Convergence and Distributions of Income in Large European Economies," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(4), December.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Ricardian Vice: Why Sala-i-Martin’s calculations of world income inequality are wrong," HEW 0305003, EconWPA.
- Andrew Berg & Anne O. Krueger, 2003. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty; A Selective Survey," IMF Working Papers 03/30, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; distribution dynamics; Gini coefficient; headcount index; India; poverty; world individual income distribution;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .