The Determinants and Effects of Lifelong Learning
No abstract is available for this item.
- Ci, Wen & Galdo, JosÃ© & Voia, Marcel & Worswick, Christopher, 2013. "Does adult training benefit Canadian workers?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-42, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Sep 2013.
- Palameta, Boris & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "Participation in Adult Schooling and Its Earnings Impact in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006276e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andrew Jenkins, 2004. "Women, lifelong learning and employment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19467, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Dorsett & Silvia Lui & Martin Weale, 2016. "The effect of lifelong learning on men’s wages," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 737-762, September.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Jenkins, 2004. "Women, Lifelong Learning and Employment," CEE Discussion Papers 0039, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Weishuo Tao & Jing Cheng & Wenqing Dong & Jing Wang, 2009. "East Asia Lifelong Learning Community 2020: Objective, Organization and Operation," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(2), pages 252-268, June.
- Andrea Cegolon, 2015. "Determinants and Learning Effects of Adult Education-Training: a Cross-National Comparison Using PIAAC Data," DoQSS Working Papers 15-11, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Hilary Ingham & Mike Ingham & Jose Adelino Afonso, 2013. "Participation in lifelong learning in Portugal and the UK," Working Papers 41842845, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Fahr, Rene, 2005. "Loafing or learning?--the demand for informal education," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Vlad Dumitrache & Monica Raileanu-Szeles, 2014. "The Role of Business Education Provided Through Lifelong Learning in Enhancing Profesional Competencies. Evidence from the Eu-27 Dataset," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 874-874, August.
- Palameta, Boris & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "La poursuite des etudes a l'age adulte et ses repercussions sur les gains au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2006276f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed