Questões emergentes na demografia brasileira
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbelow replacement fertility; demographic dividend; intergenerational transfers; education; social security;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .