Immature systems of innovation: introductory notes about a comparison between South Africa, India, Mexico and Brazil based on science and technology statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albuquerque, Eduardo da Motta e, 2001. "Scientific Infrastructure and Catching-Up Process: Notes about a Relationship Illustrated by Science and Technology Statistics," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 55(4), October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0833-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012.
"The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 1055-1085, September.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The Territorial Dynamics Of Innovation In China And India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9548-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catari Vilela Chaves & Soraia Schultz Martins Carvalho & Leandro Alves Silva & Tânia Cristina Teixeira, 2008. "O Ponto De Vista Das Empresas Mineiras Sobre A Contribuiçao Das Universidades E Institutos De Pesquisa Para As Atividades De P&D," Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],in: Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Leandro Alves Silva & Sara Gonçalves Antunes de Souza & Hérica Morais Righi & Wellington Marcelo Silva da Cruz, 2006. "Spots of interaction: an investigation on the relationship between firms and universities in Minas Gerais, Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td286, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2005. "Inadequacy of technology and innovation systems at the periphery: notes on Celso Furtado's contributions for a dialogue between evolutionists and structuralists," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td254, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
Keywordsscience and technology; development; catching up; national systems of innovations;
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2003-10-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DEV-2003-10-05 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2003-10-05 (Central & South America)
- NEP-TID-2003-10-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .