The Cell Transmission Model: Network Traffic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalopoulos, Panos G. & Beskos, Dimitrios E. & Yamauchi, Yasuji, 1984. "Multilane traffic flow dynamics: Some macroscopic considerations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 377-395.
- Michalopoulos, Panos G. & Yi, Ping & Lyrintzis, Anastasios S., 1993. "Continuum modelling of traffic dynamics for congested freeways," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 315-332, August.
- Newell, G. F., 1993. "A simplified theory of kinematic waves in highway traffic, part I: General theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 281-287, August.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1984. "The stability of stochastic equilibrium in a two-link transportation network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-28, February.
- Ansorge, Rainer, 1990. "What does the entropy condition mean in traffic flow theory?," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 133-143, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cayford, Randall & Lin, Wei-Hua & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1997. "The Netcell Simulation Package: Technical Description," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4j27j106, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Li, Anna C.Y. & Nozick, Linda & Xu, Ningxiong & Davidson, Rachel, 2012. "Shelter location and transportation planning under hurricane conditions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 715-729.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic flow--Mathematical models; Traffic assignment--Mathematical models; Traffic congestion--Mathematical models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt9pz309w7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.