The Cell Transmission Model: Network Traffic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalopoulos, Panos G. & Beskos, Dimitrios E. & Yamauchi, Yasuji, 1984. "Multilane traffic flow dynamics: Some macroscopic considerations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 377-395.
- Michalopoulos, Panos G. & Yi, Ping & Lyrintzis, Anastasios S., 1993. "Continuum modelling of traffic dynamics for congested freeways," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 315-332, August.
- Newell, G. F., 1993. "A simplified theory of kinematic waves in highway traffic, part I: General theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 281-287, August.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1984. "The stability of stochastic equilibrium in a two-link transportation network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-28, February.
- Ansorge, Rainer, 1990. "What does the entropy condition mean in traffic flow theory?," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 133-143, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Anna C.Y. & Nozick, Linda & Xu, Ningxiong & Davidson, Rachel, 2012. "Shelter location and transportation planning under hurricane conditions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 715-729.
- Nicholas B. Taylor & Benjamin G. Heydecker, 2015. "Estimating probability distributions of dynamic queues," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Cayford, Randall & Lin, Wei-Hua & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1997. "The Netcell Simulation Package: Technical Description," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4j27j106, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic flow--Mathematical models; Traffic assignment--Mathematical models; Traffic congestion--Mathematical models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt9pz309w7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .