Decentralization and Rural Development in Mexico: Community Participation in Oaxaca's Municipal Funds Program
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 1997. "The World Bank and Social Capital: Contesting the Concept in Practice," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt6764j1h0, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ackerman, John, 2004. "Co-Governance for Accountability: Beyond "Exit" and "Voice"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 447-463, March.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 2000. "TheWorld Bank and social capital: Lessons from ten rural development projects in the Phillipines and Mexico," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt1vj8v86j, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Torrisi, Gianpiero & Pike, Andy & Tomaney, John & Tselios, Vassilis, 2011. "Defining and measuring decentralisation: a critical review," MPRA Paper 51441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadir Habibi & Cindy Huang & Diego Miranda & Victoria Murillo & Gustav Ranis & Mainak Sarkar & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Decentralization in Argentina," Working Papers 825, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tim Wise & Eliza Waters, 2001. "Community Control in a Global Economy: Lessons from Mexico's Economic Integration Process," International Trade 0106002, EconWPA.
- Speer, Johanna, 2012. "Participatory Governance Reform: A Good Strategy for Increasing Government Responsiveness and Improving Public Services?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2379-2398.
- Ribot, Jesse C. & Agrawal, Arun & Larson, Anne M., 2006. "Recentralizing While Decentralizing: How National Governments Reappropriate Forest Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1864-1886, November.
- World Bank, 2004. "State-Society Synergy for Accountability : Lessons for the World Bank," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14944.
- Mariana Gabarrot & Héctor Rodríguez Ramírez, 2007. "Los efectos de la migración transnacional México-Estados Unidos en el desarrollo local y el rol de las comunidades de origen," Working Papers 20071, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised May 2007.
- Rowland, Allison M., 2001. "Population as a Determinant of Local Outcomes under Decentralization: Illustrations from Small Municipalities in Bolivia and Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1373-1389, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences; Arts and Humanities; Other International and Area Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:glinre:qt5jk3b9gt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cgirs/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .