Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Tommasi & Federico Weinschelbaum, 1999.
"A Principal-Agent Building Block for the Study of Decentralization and Integration,"
20, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Nov 1999.
- Mariano Tommasi & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2000. "A Principal-Agent Building Block for the Study of Decentralization and Integration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0457, Econometric Society.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Moene, Karl Ove & Robinson, James A., 2010. "Governance and Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Karl Ove Moene & Michael Wallerstein, 1995. "Solidaristic Wage Bargaining," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 79-94.
- John Marangos, 2004. "Was Shock Therapy Consistent with Democracy?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(2), pages 221-243.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijang Wang, 1997.
"Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why is Good Money Thrown after Bad?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
347., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1997. "Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why Is Good Money Thrown After Bad?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 43, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Haghiri, Morteza & Phillips, Peter W.B., 2001. "Trade In The Market Of Biotechnological Livestock Products And The Theory Of The Intermediary Firms," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14542, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1995. "A Theory of the Soft-Budget Constraint," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 298., Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment planning; competitive socialism; soft budget constraint; Business; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt6c86h1r2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.