Can Venture Capital Foster Innovation in Canada? Yes, but Certain Types of Venture Capital Are Better Than Others
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth and Innovation; venture capital; Canada;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2012-10-20 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-FDG-2012-10-20 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2012-10-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-10-20 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2012-10-20 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .