Report NEP-FDG-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neelesh Gounder, "undated". "2012-11 Financial development and economic growth in Fiji: New empirical evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201211, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Jan Hofmeyr, 2012. "Unsustainable growth: Lessons from South Africa," Working Papers 2012/34, Maastricht School of Management.
- Guanghua Wan, 2012. "Towards Greater Equality in China: The Economic Growth Dividend," Working Papers 2012/33, Maastricht School of Management.
- Pablo Ordóñez, 2012. "Financial Development and Poverty: a Panel Data Analysis," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS 010024, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in'tVeld, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Banks and the Financial Crisis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tariq Fancy, 2012. "Can Venture Capital Foster Innovation in Canada? Yes, but Certain Types of Venture Capital Are Better Than Others," e-briefs 138, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Ashima Goyal & Sanchit Arora, 2012. "Deriving India's Potential growth from theory and structure," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jakob Madsen, 2012. "Health, Human Capital Formation and Knowledge Production: Two Centuries of International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.