2012-11 Financial development and economic growth in Fiji: New empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Oluwafemi Adeusi & Olufemi Adewale Aluko, 2015. "Relevance of Financial Sector Development on Real Sector Productivity: 21st Century Evidence from Nigerian Industrial Sector," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(6), pages 118-132, June.
- Sanjaya Kumar LENKA, 2015. "Does Financial Development Influence Economic Growth in India?," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 159-170, Winter.
- Olufemi Saibu, 2014. "Capital Inflow and Economic Growth Nexus in Nigeria: The Role of Trade Openness," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(6), pages 99-113, December.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:159-170 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial development; economic growth; Fiji;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:epaper:economics:201211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Tom Nguyen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.