Agent-based Computational Economics. A Short Introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Real Collegio, 30, 10024 Moncalieri (To)|
Web page: http://www.laboratoriorevelli.it/
More information through EDIRC
- Almas Heshmati & Flávio Lenz-Cesar, 2015.
"Policy simulation of firms’ cooperation in innovation,"
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 293-311.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2003. "The Promises and Perils of Agent-Based Computational Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 29, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2004. "The Promises and Perils of Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0401001, EconWPA.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 141, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," Economics Papers 2015-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Grazzini, Jakob & Richiardi, Matteo, 2015. "Estimation of ergodic agent-based models by simulated minimum distance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 148-165.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi, 2014. "Estimation of Ergodic Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," Economics Papers 2014-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2013. "Consistent Estimation of Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 130, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Grazzini, Jakob & Richiardi, Matteo, 2013. "Consistent Estimation of Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201335, University of Turin.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2013. "Determinants and Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 7487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed