Does breastfeeding support at work help mothers and employers at the same time?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Del Bono, Emilia & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2012. "Does Breastfeeding Support at Work Help Mothers and Employers at the Same Time?," IZA Discussion Papers 6619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilia Del Bono & Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2012. "Does breastfeeding support at work help mothers and employers at the same time?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 251, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Pronzato, Chiara, 2012. "Does breastfeeding support at work help mothers and employers at the same time?," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsbreastfeeding; cognitive development; child outcomes;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-04-20 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-20 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wchild:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chccait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .