Does breastfeeding support at work help mothers and employers at the same time?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Del Bono, Emilia & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2012. "Does Breastfeeding Support at Work Help Mothers and Employers at the Same Time?," IZA Discussion Papers 6619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilia Del Bono & Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2012. "Does breastfeeding support at work help mothers and employers at the same time?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 251, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Pronzato, Chiara, 2012. "Does breastfeeding support at work help mothers and employers at the same time?," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsbreastfeeding; cognitive development; child outcomes;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-04-20 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-20 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wchild:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chccait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.