The Determinants of Household Income Mobility in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Mobility; Determinants; Rural Household; China;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-01-23 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cau:wpaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baozhong Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecaucn.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .