Valores y Diseños de Política Pública: El Caso de la Implementación del Programa Chile Solidario en las Comunas de la Región de Antofagasta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iingrid M. Martin & Toddi A. Steelman, 2004. "Using multiple methods to understand agency values and objectives: Lessons for public lands management," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Admiraal, Ryan & Handcock, Mark S., 2008. "networksis: A Package to Simulate Bipartite Graphs with Fixed Marginals Through Sequential Importance Sampling," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 24(i08).
- White, Leroy & Bourne, Humphrey, 2007. "Voices and values: Linking values with participation in OR/MS in public policy making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 588-603, October.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic policy; regional policy; social norms; social capital; networks analysis; cultural anthropology; and regional planning.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TUR-2013-05-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cat:dtecon:dt201308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benjamin Jara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucncl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.