Understanding Hollywood's Organization and Continuing Sucess
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-jhan Jane & Wei-peng Chen & Yuan-lin Hsu, 2015. "The impact of deregulation on the movie box office after Taiwan’s entry into the WTO: the difference-in-differences estimation," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 289-308, December.
- W. D. Walls, 2009.
"The Market for Motion Pictures in Thailand: Rank, Revenue, and Survival at the Box Office,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 8(2), pages 115-131, August.
- W. D. Walls, "undated". "The market for motion pictures in Thailand: Rank, revenue, and survival at the box office," Working Papers 2014-54, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Giuseppe Delmestri & Fabrizio Montanari & Alessandro Usai, 2005. "Reputation and Strength of Ties in Predicting Commercial Success and Artistic Merit of Independents in the Italian Feature Film Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 975-1002, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:ciorup:94-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .