Restructuring of post-crisis GPNs: tourism in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William MILBERG & Deborah WINKLER, 2011.
"Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: Problems of theory and measurement,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 341-365, December.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2012. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Production Networks: Problems of Theory and Measurement," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2010-04, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Dev Nathan & Yang Fuquan & Yu Yin, 2013. "The zero-fee tour: price competition and network downgrading in Chinese tourism," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-28, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Socrat Ghadban & Maya Shames & Jad Abou Arrage & Amal Abou Fayyad, 2017.
"Rural tourism in Lebanon: what does the market reveal?,"
CEPN Working Papers
2017-19, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Socrat Ghadban & Maya Shames & Jad Arrage & Amal Fayyad, 2017. "Rural tourism in Lebanon: what does the market reveal?," CEPN Working Papers hal-01655526, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2013-10-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:ctg-2013-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.