How well is the demand-driven, community management model for rural water supply systems doing? Evidence from Bolivia, Peru, and Ghana
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corw, Ben & Swallow, Brent & Asamba, Isabella, 2012. "CommunityOrganizedHouseholdWaterIncreasesNot Only Rural incomes, but AlsoMenâ€™sWork," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt0915j5fd, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Fernando Borraz, 2011.
"Water nationalization: network access, quality, and health outcomes,"
201126, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2011.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolas Gonzalez Pampillon & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2011. "Water Nationalization: network access, quality, and health outcomes," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 11051, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Borraz, Fernando & González, Nicolás & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2011. "Water Nationalization: network access, water quality, and health outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2011. "Water nationalization: network access, quality, and health outcomes," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1811, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pilar Useche, 2016. "Who Contributes to the Provision of Public Goods at the Community Level? The Case of Potable Water in Ghana," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 34(6), pages 869-888, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:2208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .