Firmer foundations for a stronger European Banking Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabetta Montanaro, 2016. "The process towards centralisation of the European financial supervisory architecture: The case of the Banking Union," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(277), pages 135-172.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iryna Okolelova & Jacob Bikker, 2018. "The Single Supervisory Mechanism: competitive implications for the banking sectors in the euro area," DNB Working Papers 621, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Darvas, Zsolt & Schoenmaker, Dirk & Véron, Nicolas, 2016. "Reforms to the European Union Financial Supervisory and Regulatory Architecture and Their Implications for Asia," ADBI Working Papers 615, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-12-08 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2015-12-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-12-08 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:10704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .