Report NEP-EEC-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Merler, 2015. "Squaring the cycle: capital flows, financial cycles, and macro-prudential policy in the euro area," Working Papers 11000, Bruegel.
- Pia Hüttl & Karen E. Wilson & Guntram B. Wolff, 2015. "The growing intergenerational divide in Europe," Policy Contributions 10806, Bruegel.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2015. "Banking Union as a Shock Absorber," ROME Working Papers 201502, ROME Network.
- Zuccardi Huertas Igor Esteban, 2015. "Sovereign Spreads in the Eurozone: Is Market Discipline Working?," Working Papers 2015-20, Banco de México.
- Zsolt Darvas & Alvaro Leandro, 2015. "The limitations of policy coordination in the euro area under the European Semester," Policy Contributions 10879, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas & András Simon, 2015. "Filling the gap: open economy considerations for more reliable potential output estimates," Working Papers 10401, Bruegel.
- Ansgar Belke & Dominik Kronen, 2015. "Exchange Rate Bands of Inaction and Play-Hysteresis in Greek exports to the Euro Area, the US and Turkey – Sectoral Evidence," ROME Working Papers 201505, ROME Network.
- Ricardo Reis, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisis adjustment programs: the case of Portugal," Discussion Papers 1535, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2015. "Firmer foundations for a stronger European Banking Union," Working Papers 10704, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2015. "The grand divergence: global and European current account surpluses," Working Papers 8808, Bruegel.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Rita Fradique Lourenço, 2015. "House prices: bubbles, exuberance or something else? Evidence from euro area countries," Working Papers w201517, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Alessandro Calza & Andrea Zaghini, 2015. "Shoe-leather costs in the euro area and the foreign demand for euro banknotes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1039, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Donatella, Baiardi & Claudio, Morana, 2015. "Financial deepening and income distribution inequality in the euro area," Working Papers 316, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2015.
- Ansgar Belke & Ulrich Haskamp & Ralph Setzer, 2015. "Regional Bank Efficiency and its Effect on Regional Growth in “Normal” and “Bad” Times," ROME Working Papers 201507, ROME Network.
- S. Avouyi-Dovi & J-G. Sahuc, 2015. "On the sources of macroeconomic stability in the euro area," Working papers 577, Banque de France.
- Francesco Dï¿½Amuri & Silvia Fabiani & Roberto Sabbatini & Raffaele Tartaglia Polcini & Fabrizio Venditti & Eliana Viviano & Roberta Zizza, 2015. "Wages and prices in Italy during the crisis: the firmsï¿½ perspective," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 289, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gemma Abio Roig & Concepció Patxot Cardoner & Miguel Sánchez-Romero & Guadalupe Souto Nieves, 2015. "The Welfare State and the demographic dividend: A cross-country comparison," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/332, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Sydykova, Meerim & Stadtmann, Georg, 2015. "Taylor rules for CEE-EU countries: How much heterogeneity?," Discussion Papers 377, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.