The European Central Bank in the age of banking union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:4:p:455-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Schiliro, 2014.
"Changes in Eurozone Governance after the Crisis and the Issue of Growth,"
International Journal of Social Science Studies,
Redfame publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 110-119, April.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2013. "Changes in the Eurozone governance after the crisis and the issue of growth," MPRA Paper 51458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Maselli, Ilaria & Veselkova, Marcela, 2014. "Let’s get to Work! The Future of Labour in Europe," CEPS Papers 9486, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014.
"Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 193-241.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union a solution to the euro zone crisis," Working Papers hal-00977221, HAL.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Maylis Avaro, 2013. "Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications 2013-20, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union:a solution to the euro zone crisis ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union : a solution to the euro zone crisis," Post-Print hal-00980391, HAL.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/144pedpca18, Sciences Po.
- Andrei HREBENCIUC, 2017. "Banking Union framework and the stability of the European Banking sector," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 291-298, Spring.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:1(610):p:291-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ida-Maria Weirsøe Fallesen, 2015. "The Challenges of the EU Banking Union - will it succeed in dealing with the next financial crisis?," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 36, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2013-10-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-10-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .