Report NEP-EEC-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ãngel Estrada & Jordi GalÃ & David LÃ³pez-Salido, 2015. "Patterns of Convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area," Working Papers 722, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union:a solution to the euro zone crisis ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Christoph Zwick, 2013. "Current Account Adjustment in the Euro-Zone: Lessons from a Flexible-Price-Model," Graz Economics Papers 2013-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2013. "Financial sector-output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jorge Sicilia & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Ana Rubio, 2013. "Banking Union: integrating components and complementary measures," Working Papers 1328, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Toivanen, Mervi, 2013. "Contagion in the interbank network: An epidemiological approach," Research Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Salvatore Dell’Erba & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2013. "Debt Levels, Debt Composition, and Sovereign Spreads in Emerging and Advanced Economies," IHEID Working Papers 12-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Liu, Estelle X. & Schmittmann, Jochen M., 2013. "Equity returns in the banking sector in the wake of the great recession and the European sovereign debt crisis," Discussion Papers 32/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Imbalances in the EU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 42, WWWforEurope.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2013. "Lisbon Strategy implementation in 12 New EU Members – multivariate analysis of structural indicators," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 16, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Zsolt Darvas & Silvia Merler, 2013. "The European Central Bank in the age of banking union," Policy Contributions 796, Bruegel.
- Piatkowski,Marcin, 2013. "Poland's new golden age : shifting from Europe's periphery to its center," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6639, The World Bank.
- Rademacher, Inga, 2013. "Tax competition in the eurozone: Capital mobility, agglomeration, and the small country disadvantage," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/13, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.