Can Europe recover without credit?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "Can Europe recover without credit?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1318, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Darvas, Zsolt, 2014. "Can Europe recover without credit?," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/05, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "Can Europe Recover Without Credit?," Working Papers 1303, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "What kind of European banking union?," Policy Contributions 731, Bruegel.
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1996. "Channels of Interstate Risk Sharing: United States 1963–1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1081-1110.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "The fiscal implications of a banking union," Policy Briefs 748, Bruegel.
- Hofmann, Boris & Remsperger, Hermann, 2005. "Inflation differentials among the Euro area countries: Potential causes and consequences," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 403-419, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Bijsterbosch & Tatjana Dahlhaus, 2015. "Key features and determinants of credit-less recoveries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1245-1269, December.
- Ádám Balog & György Matolcsy & Nagy Márton & Balázs Vonnák, 2014. "Credit crunch in Hungary between 2009 and 2013: is the creditless period over?," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 13(4), pages 11-34.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Falagiarda, Matteo, 2014. "Credit supply dynamics and economic activity in euro area countries: a time-varying parameter VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 1714, European Central Bank.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Falagiarda, Matteo, 2015. "The macroeconomic impact of financial fragmentation in the euro area: Which role for credit supply?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 93-115.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-16 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-16 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .