Budget Deficit, Money Supply and Inflation: Evidence from Low and High Frequency Data for Turkey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet BÖLÜKBAÞ, 2016. "The Effects of Economic Policies in Turkey: An Application for the Period After 2000," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 315-322, December.
- S. Adnan & H.A.S. BUKHARI & Safdar Ullah KHAN, 2008.
"Does Volatility In Government Borrowing Leads To Higher Inflation? Evidence From Pakistan,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 187-202.
- Haider, Adnan & Khan, Safdar Ullah, 2007. "Does Volatility in Government Borrowing Leads to Higher Inflation? Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 17008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Us, Vuslat & Ozcan, Kıvılcım Metin, 2005.
"Optimal univariate expectations under high and persistent inflation: new evidence from Turkey,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 499-517.
- Vuslat Us & Kývýlcým Metin Ozcan, 2003. "Optimal Univariate Expectations under High and Persistent Inflation : New Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 2003/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2002.
"Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 43-76.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(21), pages 1.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Macroeconomics 0107002, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.
- Jamaleddin Mohseni Zonuzi & Mahnaz S.Hashemi Pourvaladi & Nasrin Faraji, 2011. "The Relationship between Budget Deficit and Inflation in Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(1), pages 117-133, winter.
- Makochekanwa, Albert, 2008. "The impact of a budget deficit on inflation in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 24227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Azim Özdemir & Mesut Saygili, 2013. "Economic uncertainty and money demand stability in Turkey," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(3), pages 314-333, July.
- Levent, Korap, 2006. "An empirical analysis of Turkish inflation (1988-2004): some non-monetarist estimations," MPRA Paper 19630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004.
"A Short Review of the Long History of Turkish High Inflation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(2), pages 1.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "A Short Review of the Long History of Turkish High Inflation," Macroeconomics 0404003, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:1996/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deboutr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .