Improving Estimates Of Monotone Functions By Rearrangement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Improving Estimates of Monotone Functions by Rearrangement," Papers 0704.3686, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Improving estimates of monotone functions by rearrangement," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:cepsud:223shephard is not listed on IDEAS
- V. Chernozhukov & I. Fernández-Val & A. Galichon, 2009.
"Improving point and interval estimators of monotone functions by rearrangement,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 559-575.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2008. "Improving Point and Interval Estimates of Monotone Functions by Rearrangement," Papers 0806.4730, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2008.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2008. "Improving point and interval estimates of monotone functions by rearrangement," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Birke, Melanie & Bissantz, Nicolai, 2007. "Shape constrained estimators in inverse regression models with convolution-type operator," Technical Reports 2007,35, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010.
"Rearranging Edgeworth–Cornish–Fisher expansions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(2), pages 419-435, February.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Rearranging Edgeworth-Cornish-Fisher Expansions," Papers 0708.1627, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Rearranging Edgeworth-Cornish-Fisher expansions," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Shephard, 2011. "Equilibrium Search and Tax Credit Reform," Working Papers 1336, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Holger Dette & Stanislav Volgushev, 2008. "Non-crossing non-parametric estimates of quantile curves," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(3), pages 609-627.
- Birke, Melanie, 2008. "Shape constrained kernel density estimation," Technical Reports 2008,08, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Price, Michael K., 2008. "Imposing Monotonicity Nonparametrically in First-Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 8769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2011. "The Incidence of Local Labor Demand Shocks," 2011 Meeting Papers 629, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2009. "Imposing Economic Constraints in Nonparametric Regression: Survey, Implementation and Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 4103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsMonotone function; improved approximation; multivariate rearrange- ment; univariate rearrangement; growth chart; quantile regression; mean regression; series; locally linear; kernel methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bos:wpaper:wp2007-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Program Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.