Demutualization and its Problems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrizia Battilani & Vera Zamagni, 2012.
"The managerial transformation of Italian co-operative enterprises 1946--2010,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(6), pages 964-985, October.
- P. Battilani & V. Zamagni, 2011. "The Managerial Transformation of Italian Co-operative Enterprises 1946-2010," Working Papers wp789, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marcelo Vieta & Doug Lionais, 2015. "Editorial: The Cooperative Advantage for Community Development," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, August.
More about this item
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2011-06-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.