Report NEP-HIS-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Hilt & Jacqueline Valentine, 2011. "Democratic Dividends: Stockholding, Wealth and Politics in New York, 1791-1826," NBER Working Papers 17147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casson, Catherine & Fry, J. M. & Casson, Mark, 2011. "Evolution or revolution? a study of price and wage volatility in England, 1200-1900," MPRA Paper 31518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Battilani, 2011. "The creation of new entities: stakeholders and shareholders in 19th century Italian co-operatives," Working Papers wp761, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven's Door? Protestantism and Suicide," IZA Discussion Papers 5773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "Trade, money, and the grievances of the commonwealth : economic debates in the English public sphere during the commercial crisis of the early 1620’s," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td427, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Norman, Ben & Shaw, Rachel & Speight, George, 2011. "The history of interbank settlement arrangements: exploring central banks’ role in the payment system," Bank of England working papers 412, Bank of England.
- Timur Kuran & Anantdeep Singh, 2010. "Economic Modernization in Late British India: Hindu-Muslim Differences," Working Papers 10-93, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The Cost of Railroad Regulation: The Disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the Interwar Period," Discussion Papers 11-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Tariffs dispersion in France between 1850 and 1913, contribution to tariff growth paradox (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stuart Dawley & Neill Marshall & Andy Pike & Jane Pollard & John Tomaney, 2011. "The Labour Market Impact of the Run on Northern Rock: Continuity and Evolution in an old Industrial Region," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1109, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2011. "Irving Fisher and Price-Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?," NBER Working Papers 17123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dang, Duc Anh, 2010. "The long term impact of Vietnam war's veteran on economic governance," MPRA Paper 26347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Filippo Randelli & Patrizia Romei & Marco Tortora & Maria Tinacci Mossello, 2011. "Rural Tourism Driving Regional Development in Tuscany. The Renaissance of the Countryside," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011.
"إستعراض للموقف في الصومال ، الجشع ، الاستعمار والآثار الاقتصادية والاجتماعية
[Review Of Somalia, Greed, Colonization And Socioeconomic Impacts]," MPRA Paper 31646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Battilani & H. G. Schroter, 2011. "Demutualization and its Problems," Working Papers wp762, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:uta:papers:2011_ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2011-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrique Yacuzzi, 2011. "Japanese management abroad: A literature review and a research agenda," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 452, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Corruption and Multinational Companies’ Entry Modes.Do Linguistic and Historical Ties Matter?," FEP Working Papers 417, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ramb, Fred & Scharnagl, Michael, 2011. "Household's portfolio structure in Germany - analysis of financial accounts data 1959-2009," Working Paper Series 1355, European Central Bank.
- Christopher Reicher, 2011. "An Estimated Fiscal Taylor Rule for the Postwar United States," Kiel Working Papers 1705, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.