Trends in the Transitory Variance of Male Earnings in the U.S., 1991-2003: Preliminary Evidence from LEHD data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Anthony A. Smith Jr. & Ivan Vidangos, 2013.
"Modeling Earnings Dynamics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(4), pages 1395-1454, July.
- Ivan Vidangos & Joseph G. Altonji & Anthony Smith, 2005. "Modeling Earnings Dynamics," 2005 Meeting Papers 259, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph Altonji, 2012. "Modeling Earnings Dynamics," 2012 Meeting Papers 1180, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Anthony Smith & Ivan Vidangos, 2009. "Modeling Earnings Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Altonji & Anthony Smith & Ivan Vidangos, 2009. "Modeling earnings dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Earnings and Labour Market Volatility in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 7491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2011.
"Flexicurity, wage dynamics and inequality over the life-cycle,"
DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro
ieil0064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2012. "Flexicurity, wage dynamics and inequality over the life-cycle," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari & Niels WestergÃ¥rd-Nielsen, 2011. "Flexicurity, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life-Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 3561, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk, 2014.
"A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jungsuk Kim & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth," Working Papers id:8421, eSocialSciences.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:43:p:4299-4309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2016.
"The public sector wage premium in Spain: Evidence from longitudinal administrative data,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 101-122.
- Laura Hospido & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2014. "The public sector wage premium in Spain: evidence from longitudinal administrative data," Working Papers 1422, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2014. "The Public Sector Wage Premium in Spain: Evidence from Longitudinal Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-01-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2009-01-17 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.