Labor Supply Factors and Economic Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A., 2017.
"Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana, 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 23647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo, 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 17-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2016. "The Government Spending Multiplier in a Deep Recession," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.22, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:99-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Furlanetto, Francesco & Groshenny, Nicolas, 2016. "Reallocation shocks, persistence and nominal rigidities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 151-155.
- Klimenko, Nataliya & Pfeil, Sebastian & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2017. "A simple macroeconomic model with extreme financial frictions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 92-102.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Ørjan Robstad, 2016.
"Immigration and the macroeconomy: some new empirical evidence,"
2016/18, Norges Bank.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Ørjan Robstad, 2017. "Immigration and the macroeconomy: some new empirical evidence," Working Papers 1716, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2017. "Monitoring the Spanish Economy through the Lenses of Structural Bayesian VARs," Occasional Papers 1706, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordslabor supply shocks; wage mark-up shocks; identification; VAR; labor force participation;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2015-05-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2015_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .