Report NEP-LAB-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nekoei, Arash & Weber, Andrea, 2015. "Does Extending Unemployment Benefits Improve Job Quality?," IZA Discussion Papers 9034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claudia Foroni & Francesco Furlanetto & Antoine Lepetit, 2015. "Labor Supply Factors and Economic Fluctuations," Working Paper 2015/07, Norges Bank.
- Leo Kaas & Philipp Kircher, 2015. "Efficient Firm Dynamics in a Frictional Labor Market," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu, 2015. "Work Capacity and Longer Working Lives in Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 9032, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- B. Biagi & MG. Ladu, 2015. "Productivity and employment dynamics: new evidence from Italian regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201505, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2015. "Skill Mismatch and Public Policy in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1210, OECD Publishing.
- Sónia Araújo & Petr Maleček, 2015. "The Czech Labour Market: Documenting Structural Change and Remaining Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1213, OECD Publishing.
- Lilas Demmou & Martin Haluš & Gabriel Machlica & Robert Menkyna, 2015. "Spurring Growth in Lagging Regions in Slovak Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1211, OECD Publishing.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2015. "Housing Constraints and Spatial Misallocation," NBER Working Papers 21154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.