The effects of Financial Shock on Russian short-term equilibrium interest rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sofya Donets & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2015. "Measuring Debt Burden," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps5, Bank of Russia.
- Dmitry Kreptsev & Alexey Porshakov & Sergey Seleznev & Andrey Sinyakov, 2016. "The equilibrium interest rate: a measurement for Russia," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps13, Bank of Russia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-03-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2018-03-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-03-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bkr:wpaper:note11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BoR Research). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrgvru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.