Report NEP-CIS-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry Kreptsev & Alexey Porshakov & Sergey Seleznev & Andrey Sinyakov, 2016. "The equilibrium interest rate: a measurement for Russia," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps13, Bank of Russia.
- Peter Havlik, 2018. "Russia’s Reform Failures and Putin’s Future Challenges," wiiw Policy Notes 20, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yulia Ushakova & Dmitry Chernyadyev, 2017. "The effects of Financial Shock on Russian short-term equilibrium interest rates," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note11, Bank of Russia.
- Marques II, Israel, 2018. "Firms and social policy preferences under weak institutions : Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sergey Vlasov & Elena Deryugina, 2018. "Fiscal multipliers in Russia," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps28, Bank of Russia.
- Alexey Ponomarenko, 2016. "Measuring Domestically Generated Inflation," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note2, Bank of Russia.
- Svetlana Popova & Natalia Karlova & Alexey Ponomarenko & Elena Deryugina, 2018. "Analysis of the debt burden in Russian economy sectors," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps29, Bank of Russia.
- Andrey Sinyakov & Dmitry Chernyadyev & Arina Sapova, 2017. "Estimating the exchange rate pass through effect on prices at the micro level," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note12, Bank of Russia.
- Vasily Astrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Richard Grieveson & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Ric, 2018. "Riding the Global Growth Wave," wiiw Forecast Reports Spring2018, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Abuselidze, George, 2018. "Georgia at the crossroads of economic development," EconStor Preprints 175659, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Beqiraj, Elton & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Di Pietro, Marco & Serpieri, Carolina, 2018. "Comparing Central Europe and the Baltic macro-economies: A Bayesian approach," EconStor Preprints 175242, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Zakaria, Muhammad & Syed, Jawad & Kumar, Mantu, 2018. "The Energy Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus in Top Ten Energy-Consuming Countries: Fresh Evidence from Using the Quantile-on-Quantile Approach," MPRA Paper 84920, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2018.
- Nijole Valinskyte & Erika Ivanauskaite & Darius Kulikauskas & Simonas Krepsta, 2018. "Leverage Ratio as a Macroprudential Policy Instrument," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 18, Bank of Lithuania.