|Email:||[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
Most cited item
- E. Gurvich & Yu. Sonina., 2012. "Microanalysis of the Russia’," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Iuliia Sonina, 2012. "Microanalysis of retirement behavior in the Russian Federation," Post-Print dumas-00817699, HAL.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yulia Sonina should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.