|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Central Bank of the Russian FederationMoscow, Russia
: (7 495) 771 91 00
(7 495) 621 64 65
12 Neglinnaya Street, Moscow, 107016
RePEc:edi:cbrgvru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- E. Gurvich & Yu. Sonina., 2012.
"Microanalysis of the Russia’,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Ekaterina A. Klepikova, 2015. "Estimating the Relationship between Health and Employment of Russian People in Pensionable Age," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nazarov, V. & Dormidontova, Y. & Lyashok, V., 2014. "Analysis of Factors that Influence Workers' Decision to Retire," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 66-86.
- Marina G. Kolosnitsyna & Natalia A. Khorkina & Khongor N. Dorzhiev, 2014. "What Happens To Happiness When People Get Older? Socio-Economic Determinants Of Life Satisfaction In Later Life," HSE Working papers WP BRP 68/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Frank Eich & Mauricio Soto & Charleen A Gust, 2012. "Reforming the Public Pension System in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 12/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Lyashok, Victor & Roshchin, Sergey, 2015. "Effect of health on labor supply of elderly," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 40(4), pages 6-27.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yulia Ushakova
(Юлия Ушакова) should log into the RePEc Author Service.