Report NEP-TRA-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalja Levenko & Kaspar Oja & Karsten Staehr, 2017. "Total factor productivity growth in Central and Eastern Europe before, during and after the Global Financial Crisis," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Lidwina Gundacker, 2017. "Income Inequality and Oligarchs in Russian Regions: A Note," CESifo Working Paper Series 6449, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schoors, Koen & Weill, Laurent, 2017. "Russia's 1999–2000 election cycle and the politics-banking interface," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Anna Kruglova & Yulia Ushakova, 2017. "Effect of Banking Sector Resolution on Competition and Stability," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps22, Bank of Russia.
- Hanwei Huang & Jiandong Ju & Vivian Z. Yue, 2017. "Structural Adjustments and International Trade: Theory and Evidence from China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1508, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yajing Liu & Kenya Fujiwara, 2017. "Financial Crises, Bank Lending, and Trade Credit:Evidence from Chinese Enterprises," Discussion Papers 2017-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Yang, Benjian & Chen, Anping, 2017. "Do Border Effects Alter Regional Development: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 82080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polbin, Andrey & Fokin, Nikita, 2017.
"К Вопросу О Долгосрочной Взаимосвязи Реального Потребления Домохозяйств С Реальным Доходом В Рф
[A note on cointegration relationship between real consumption and real income in Russia]," MPRA Paper 82451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2017.
- KAWABATA Nozomu, 2017. "Decline and Restructuring of a State-owned Enterprise Group in the Vietnamese Iron and Steel Industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ingrid Majerová, 2017. "Composite Development Index of Visegrad Group Regions," Working Papers 0045, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Defever, Fabrice & Fischer, Christian & Suedekum, Jens, 2017. "Supplier search and re-matching in global sourcing: Theory and evidence from China," DICE Discussion Papers 273, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11074, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).