The positive prekernel of a cooperative game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruud de Mooij & A. Bovenberg, 1998.
"Environmental Taxes, International Capital Mobility and Inefficient Tax Systems: Tax Burden vs. Tax Shifting,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(1), pages 7-39, February.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & A. Lans Bovenberg, "undated". "Environmental Taxes, International Capital Mobility and Inefficient Tax Systems: Tax Burden vs. Tax Shifting," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Creedy, John & McDonald, Ian M, 1991. "Models of Trade Union Behaviour: A Synthesis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(199), pages 346-359, December.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1996.
"Optimal taxation, public goods and environmental policy with involuntary unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 59-83, October.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1993. "Optimal taxation, public goods and environmental policy with involuntary unemployment," Discussion Paper 1993-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1996. "Optimal taxation, public goods and environmental policy with involuntary unemployment," Other publications TiSEM 2a1a87d9-2ed9-41a7-b3aa-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten & Raith, Matthias G., 2003. "Should high-tax countries pursue revenue-neutral ecological tax reforms?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 41-60, February.
- Schneider, Kerstin, 1997. " Involuntary Unemployment and Environmental Policy: The Double Dividend Hypothesis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(1), pages 45-49, March.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999. "Alleviating unemployment:: The case for green tax reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1723-1746, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhoelter,P. & Potters,J.A.M., 1999. "The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 313, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Guni Orshan & Peter Sudhölter, 2012.
"Nonsymmetric variants of the prekernel and the prenucleolus,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(4), pages 809-828, November.
- Orshan, Guni & Sudhölter, Peter, 2010. "Nonsymmetric variants of the prekernel and the prenucleolus," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2010, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Guni Orshan & Peter Sudhölter, 2010. "The positive core of a cooperative game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 113-136, March.
- Francesc Llerena & Carles Rafels, 2007. "Convex decomposition of games and axiomatizations of the core and the D-core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(4), pages 603-615, April.
More about this item
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.