Locational signals to reduce network investments in smart distribution grids: what works and what not?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machiel Mulder & Victoria Shestalova & Mark Lijesen, 2005. "Vertical separation of the energy-distribution industry; an assessment of several options for unbundling," CPB Document 84, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Beard, T Randolph & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 2001. "Regulation, Vertical Integration and Sabotage," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 319-333, September.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Baarsma, Barbara, 2009. "Divorce comes at a price: An ex ante welfare analysis of ownership unbundling of the distribution and commercial companies in the Dutch energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5449-5458, December.
- Jara-Diaz, Sergio & Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Martinez-Budria, Eduardo, 2004. "Economies of integration in the Spanish electricity industry using a multistage cost function," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 995-1013, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roques, Fabien & Finon, Dominique, 2017. "Adapting electricity markets to decarbonisation and security of supply objectives: Toward a hybrid regime?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 584-596.
- Christine Brandstätt & Gert Brunekreeft & Marius Buchmann & Nele Friedrichsen, 2014. "Information Governance in Smart Grids – A Common Information Platform (CIP)," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0018, Bremen Energy Research.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:106-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Schmitz & Christoph Weber, 2013. "Does One Design Fit All? On The Transferability Of The PJM Market Design To The German Electricity Market," EWL Working Papers 1302, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Bjoern Felten & Jessica Raasch & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Photovoltaics and Heat Pumps - Limitations of Local Pricing Mechanisms," EWL Working Papers 1702, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Azhar Ul-Haq & Carlo Cecati & Essam A. Al-Ammar, 2016. "Modeling of a Photovoltaic-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station with Vehicle-to-Grid Implementation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-20, December.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:382-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dupont, B. & De Jonghe, C. & Olmos, L. & Belmans, R., 2014. "Demand response with locational dynamic pricing to support the integration of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 344-354.
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2013. "From smart technology to smart consumers: for better system reliability and improved market efficiency," Post-Print halshs-01011169, HAL.
- Nele Friedrichsen, 2015. "Governing smart grids: the case for an independent system operator," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 553-572, June.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork investment; distribution networks; locational pricing; smart contracts;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bei:00bewp:0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roland Meyer). General contact details of provider: http://b-e-r.user.jacobs-university.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .