Financial structure and the transmission of monetary shocks: preliminary evidence for the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2006.
"Canaux de transmission de la politique monétaire dans l'ue. Le cas de trois nouveaux entrants,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 881-898.
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Canaux de transmission de la politique monétaire dans l'UE : Le cas de trois nouveaux entrants," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3262, Sciences Po.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2010.
"Responses to monetary policy shocks in the east and the west of Europe: a comparison,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 833-868.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2004. "Responses to Monetary Policy Shocks in the East and the West of Europe: A Comparison," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0287, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jarociński, Marek, 2008. "Responses to monetary policy shocks in the east and the west of Europe: a comparison," Working Paper Series 970, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2006. "Responses to Monetary Policy Shocks in the East and the West of Europe: A Comparison," Working Papers 124, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jérôme Creel* & Sandrine Levasseur, 2007.
"Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in the CEECs: How Important are the Differences with the Euro Area?,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 30-59, February.
- Jerome Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Working Papers hal-00972777, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Sciences Po publications 2005-02, Sciences Po.
- Ziaei, Sayyed Mahdi, 2009. "Assess The Long Run Effects Of Monetary Policy On Bank lending,Foreign Asset and Liability In MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 14331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavin, William T. & Kemme, David M., 2009.
"Using extraneous information to analyze monetary policy in transition economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 868-879, September.
- William T. Gavin & David M. Kemme, 2007. "Using extraneous information to analyze monetary policy in transition economies," Working Papers 2004-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- OROS, Cornel & ROMOCEA-TURCU, Camelia, 2009.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanisms In The Ceecs: A Structural Var Approach,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Cornel Oros & Camélia Turcu, 2009. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanisms in the CEECs : A Structural VAR Approach," Post-Print hal-00954297, HAL.
- Danny Pitzel & Lenno Uusküla, 2007.
"The Effect of Financial Depth on Monetary Transmission,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 63-73, May.
- Danny Pitzel & Lenno Uuskula, 2005. "The Effect of Financial Depth on Monetary Transmission," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Riccardo Bonci & Francesco Columba, 2007. "The Effects Of Monetary Policy Shocks On Flow Of Funds:The Italian Case," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 75, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ivan Todorov, 2013. "The Monetary Integration of the New Member States before the Euro Area Debt Crisis," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(4 (Winter), pages 375-390.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Michael Flad & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Economic and monetary integration of the new Member States - helping to chart the route," Occasional Paper Series 36, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial structure; identified VAR; monetary policy shock; price puzzle.;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-01-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-01-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-01-24 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-01-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-01-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_514_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .