The macroeconomic impact of Basel III on the Italian economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Locarno, 2011. "The macroeconomic impact of Basel III on the Italian economy," Rivista Bancaria - Minerva Bancaria, Istituto di Cultura Bancaria Francesco Parrillo, issue 5-6, november.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Krug & Matthias Lengnick & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2014.
"The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: an agent-based credit network approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1917-1932, December.
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Nobili, Andrea & Zollino, Francesco, 2017.
"A structural model for the housing and credit market in Italy,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-87.
- Andrea Nobili & Francesco Zollino, 2012. "A structural model for the housing and credit markets in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 887, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Claudia Miani & Giulio Nicoletti & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2012. "Banksï¿½ balance sheets and the macroeconomy in the Bank of Italy Quarterly Model," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 135, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eufrocinio M. Bernabe, Jr. & Jami’ah Jaffar, 2013. "Gauging the Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III on Malaysia," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp87.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel III; Modigliani-Miller theorem; flow/stock costs of equity finance; capital/liquidity requirements;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_88_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.