Household borrowing and consumption in Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian-Florin Dananau, 2015. "Non-governmental credit in Romania: a VECM-based approach," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(1), pages 87-106, March.
- Nobili, Andrea & Zollino, Francesco, 2017.
"A structural model for the housing and credit market in Italy,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-87.
- Andrea Nobili & Francesco Zollino, 2012. "A structural model for the housing and credit markets in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 887, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kukk, Merike, 2016.
"How did household indebtedness hamper consumption during the recession? Evidence from micro data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 764-786.
- Merike Kukk, 2014. "How Did Household Indebtedness Hamper Consumption during the Recession? Evidence from Micro Data," TUT Economic Research Series 14, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Merike Kukk, 2015. "How Did Household Indebtedness Hamper Consumption during the Recession? Evidence from Micro Data," a/ Working Papers Series 1505, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Béchir Bouzid, 2010. "Titrisation des emprunts hypothécaires et bulle immobilière aux États-Unis : les origines d’une débâcle," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(2), pages 101-142.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold debt; consumption; error correction;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:0421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .