ICT Applications in the Research for Environmental Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ropke, Inge, 2001. "New technology in everyday life - social processes and environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 403-422, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technology (ICT); biodiversity; climate change; energy efficiency; environmental research; natural resources; sustainability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2010-11-13 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2010-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergio Henrique Faria). General contact details of provider: https://www.bc3research.org/ .