The Propagation of U.S. Shocks to Canada: Understanding the Role of Real-Financial Linkages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kimberly Beaton & René Lalonde & Stephen Snudden, 2014. "The propagation of U.S. shocks to Canada: Understanding the role of real financial linkages," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(2), pages 466-493, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopoin, Alexandre, 2015. "Cross-border Banking, Spillover Effects and International Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 65515, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2015.
- Snudden, Stephen, 2016. "Cyclical fiscal rules for oil-exporting countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 473-483.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2014. "Real convergence and its illusions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 79-88.
- Fatemeh Razmi & Azali Mohamed & Lee Chin & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2017.
"How Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Vulnerability to Oil Price Shock as against US Economy Shock?,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 544-550.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & M., Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2017. "How Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Vulnerability to Oil Price Shock as against US Economy Shock?," MPRA Paper 79079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness fluctuations and cycles; Economic models; International topics;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-01-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2011-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-01-03 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:10-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .