Resurrecting the Role of Real Money Balance Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan S. Mattson & Philippe de Peretti, 2014.
"Investigating the Role of Real Divisia Money in Persistence-Robust Econometric Models,"
- Ryan S. Mattson & Philippe de Peretti, 2014. "Investigating the Role of Real Divisia Money in Persistence-Robust Econometric Models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00984827, HAL.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2016.
"On the sources of macroeconomic stability in the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 40-63.
- S. Avouyi-Dovi & J-G. Sahuc, 2015. "On the sources of macroeconomic stability in the euro area," Working papers 577, Banque de France.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2016. "On the Sources of Macroeconomic Stability in the Euro Area," Post-Print hal-01612702, HAL.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 2010. "Money and Inflation: Some Critical Issues," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 97-153, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness fluctutations and cycles; Monetary aggregates; Transmission of monetary policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-09-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2009-09-19 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-09-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-09-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:09-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.