Fiscal Federalism and Long-Run Macroeconomic Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Zhiguo & Ma, Liang, 2012. "New Development of Fiscal Decentralization in China," MPRA Paper 36918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011.
"Decentralization, Happiness, and the Perception of Institutions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Rodríguez Pose, Andrés, 2011. "Decentralization, happiness and the perception of institutions," Working Papers 2072/151812, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2011. "Decentralization, Happiness and the Perception of Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 5647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Decentralization, happiness and the perception of institutions," Working Papers 2011-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2013.
"Fiscal Regimes In And Outside The Mena Region,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-25.
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2011. "Fiscal Regimes In and Outside the MENA Region," Documentos de Trabajo 398, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ibrahim Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2011. "Fiscal Regimes in and Outside the MENA Region," Working Papers 654, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2011.
- Achim Truger & Dieter Vesper, 2014. "Zur Reform des Länderfinanzausgleichs ? eine Notwendigkeit?," IMK Studies 37-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Feld, Lars P., 2015.
"Revisiting the link between growth and federalism: A Bayesian model averaging approach,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 772-781.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Feld, Lars P., 2013. "Revisiting the link between growth and federalism: A Bayesian model averaging approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zareh Asatryan & Lars P. Feld, 2013. "Revisiting the Link between Growth and Federalism: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 4357, CESifo Group Munich.
- Auci, Sabrina & Castelli, Annalisa & Vignani, Donatella, 2011. "Local or national environmental spending in Italy: a stochastic frontier analysis," MPRA Paper 58621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010.
"Constitutions, regulations, and taxes: Contradictions of different aspects of decentralization,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 395-418, December.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Constitutions, regulations, and taxes: Contradictions of different aspects of decentralization," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 138, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal federalism; scal decentralization; growth; economic performances;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: https://icepp.gsu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.