Vertical and Horizontal Reciprocity in a Theory of Taxpayer Compliance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William F. Fox & Matthew N. Murray, 2014.
"Taxing the small: Fostering tax compliance among small enterprises in developing countries,"
Chapters, in: Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 6, pages 170-192,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William F. Fox & Matthew Murray, 2013. "Taxing the Small: Fostering Tax Compliance Among Small Enterprises in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1310, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bazart, C. & Bonein, A., 2014.
"Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 83-102.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Working Papers 12-35, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2014. "Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions," Post-Print halshs-00867505, HAL.
- R.Kavita Rao & Suranjali Tandon, 2016. "Revisiting the Tax Compliance Problem using Prospect Theory," Working Papers id:11225, eSocialSciences.
- Jaanika Merikull & Tairi Room & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "Perceptions of unreported economic activities in Baltic Firms. Individualistic and non-individualistic motives," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Tax morale and compliance : review of evidence and case studies for Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5922, The World Bank.
- Rao, R. Kavita & Tandon, Suranjali, 2016. "Revisiting the tax compliance problem using prospect theory," Working Papers 16/169, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
Keywordstax compliance; tax morale; tax evasion; reciprocity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ispgsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Benson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ispgsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.