The Total Fiscal Cost of Indirect Taxation: an Approximation Using Catalonia's Recent Input-output Table
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Cansino & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Rocio Roman, 2007. "Regional evaluation of a tax on the retail sales of certain fuels through a social accounting matrix," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(12), pages 877-880.
- Frederick W. Derrick & Charles E. Scott, 1993. "Businesses and the Incidence of Sales and Use Taxes," Public Finance Review, , vol. 21(2), pages 210-226, April.
More about this item
Keywordstax load; fiscal cost; indirect taxation decomposition;
- C57 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Econometrics of Games and Auctions
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-10-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:716.07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.