Consumers' Behavior and the Bertrand Paradox: An ACE approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrington, Joseph Jr. & Chang, Myong-Hun, 2005.
"Co-evolution of firms and consumers and the implications for market dominance,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 245-276, January.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Myong-Hun Chang, 2002. "Co-Evolution of Firms and Consumers and the Implications for Market Dominance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 234, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hehenkamp, Burkhard, 2002. "Sluggish Consumers: An Evolutionary Solution to the Bertrand Paradox," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 44-76, July.
- Miller, John H., 1996. "The coevolution of automata in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-112, January.
- Nowak, Martin & Sasaki, Akira & Fudenberg, Drew & Taylor, Christine, 2004. "Emergence of Cooperation and Evolutionary Stability in Finite Populations," Scholarly Articles 3196331, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-Based Computational Economics; Evolutionary Game Theory; Imperfect Competition;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-10-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-10-29 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-IND-2005-10-29 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2005-10-29 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:654.05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .