Groups, social influences and inequality : a memberships theory perspective on poverty traps
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.|
- Li Gan & Guan Gong, 2004. "Mortality Risk and Educational Attainment of Black and White Men," NBER Working Papers 10381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adriaan R Soetevent & Peter Kooreman, 2005.
"Social Ties within School Classes: The Roles of Gender, Ethnicity, and Having Older Siblings,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 373-391, Autumn.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Peter Kooreman, 2005. "Social ties within school classes –- the roles of gender, ethnicity, and having older siblings," Microeconomics 0505004, EconWPA.
- William Easterly, 2006. "Reliving the 1950s: the big push, poverty traps, and takeoffs in economic development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 289-318, December.
- Marisa Hidalgo, 2005. "Peer Group Effects And Optimal Education System," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Edgar Bejarano B, 2011. "Algunos aprendizajes y postulados para la intervención social," INVESTIGACIONES Y PRODUCTOS CID 008345, UN - RCE - CID.
- Easterly William, 2009. "Empirics of Strategic Interdependence: The Case of the Racial Tipping Point," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-35, June.
- William Easterly, 2009. "Empirics of Strategic Interdependence: The Case of the Racial Tipping Point," NBER Working Papers 15069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2008. "Neighbourhood Effects in Canada: A Critique," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(2), pages 237-258, June.
- Mejia, Daniel & St-Pierre, Marc, 2008. "Unequal opportunities and human capital formation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 395-413, June.
- Marc St-Pierre & Daniel Mejia, 2004. "Unequal opportunities and human capital formation," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 188, Econometric Society.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2006. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 415, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2005. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2006. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003737, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Maribel Jiménez, 2011. "Un Análisis Empírico de las No Linealidades en la Movilidad Intergeneracional del Ingreso. El caso de la Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0114, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:200218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed