Groups, social influences and inequality : a memberships theory perspective on poverty traps
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriaan R Soetevent & Peter Kooreman, 2005.
"Social Ties within School Classes: The Roles of Gender, Ethnicity, and Having Older Siblings,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 373-391, Autumn.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Peter Kooreman, 2005. "Social ties within school classes –- the roles of gender, ethnicity, and having older siblings," Microeconomics 0505004, EconWPA.
- Marisa Hidalgo, 2005. "Peer Group Effects And Optimal Education System," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Easterly William, 2009.
"Empirics of Strategic Interdependence: The Case of the Racial Tipping Point,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-35, June.
- William Easterly, 2009. "Empirics of Strategic Interdependence: The Case of the Racial Tipping Point," NBER Working Papers 15069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mejia, Daniel & St-Pierre, Marc, 2008.
"Unequal opportunities and human capital formation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 395-413, June.
- Marc St-Pierre & Daniel Mejia, 2004. "Unequal opportunities and human capital formation," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 188, Econometric Society.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2006. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 415, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2005. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2006. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003737, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Maribel Jiménez, 2011. "Un Análisis Empírico de las No Linealidades en la Movilidad Intergeneracional del Ingreso. El caso de la Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0114, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Li Gan & Guan Gong, 2004. "Mortality Risk and Educational Attainment of Black and White Men," NBER Working Papers 10381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly, 2006. "Reliving the 1950s: the big push, poverty traps, and takeoffs in economic development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 289-318, December.
- Edgar Bejarano B, 2011. "Algunos aprendizajes y postulados para la intervención social," INVESTIGACIONES Y PRODUCTOS CID 008345, UN - RCE - CID.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2008. "Neighbourhood Effects in Canada: A Critique," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(2), pages 237-258, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:200218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.