Report NEP-URE-2003-05-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & Jean-Marie HURIOT, 2002. "Local Interactions and the Global City Metropolization in Warsaw," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2002-03, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Rønde, 2003. "High-tech clusters, technology spillovers, and trade secret laws," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Carlo Perroni & Kimberley A. Scharf, "undated". "Tiebout with Politics: Capital Tax Competition and Constitutional Choices," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lat:lateco:2003-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Schultz & Tomas Sjöström, "undated". "Local Public Goods, Debt and Migration," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Orlando, 2002. "Measuring R & D spillovers : on the importance of geographic and technological proximity," Research Working Paper RWP 02-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Durlauf,S.N., 2002. "Groups, social influences and inequality : a memberships theory perspective on poverty traps," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:lat:lateco:2003-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore